Pre-Registered European Staff Nurses Required
We are currently recruiting Pre-Registered Staff Nurses for our client’s in Dublin, for care of the older person setting.
Nurses must have a desire to work with older people.
(Including, but not limited to those living with Dementia, Parkinson, CVA, Heart Conditions & Cancers)
Full Remuneration Package will be discussed at interview, but will include the following;
- • Fulltime Permanent Contract
- • Work as a HCA until OET / IELTS passed.
- • English Classes provided free of charge, with specific IELTS / OET assistance.
- • Fee for IELTS / OET paid for 1st attempt.
- • Assistance with NMBI Application provided.
- • NMBI Registration Fee’s Paid - €495.00
- • 4 week medication competency / nurse induction.
- • All of the above leading to full-time permanent position as a Staff Nurse.
- • Airfare to Ireland ( to value of €250.00 )
- • Accommodation provided for 2 weeks on arrival
- • Leap Card for use on Irish Transport System to value of €100.00
- • Subsidized Staff Canteen
- • Assistance with taxation, acquire of PPS number and opening bank account on arrival to Ireland.
- • Immediate employment following successful training and achievement of NMBI PIN
- • Meet and greet service at the airport on arrival
- • Overseas Liaison Officer within the company to support new staff;
- • 20 days annual leave
- • Full orientation and mentoring programme
This is a Permanent Full Time Contract of Employment.
Term of Contract; 2 years
After which, your contract is renewable.
Please send your current CV and relevant documentation / qualification details to;