Paediatric Nurses / RGN with Paediatric Experience
We have a number of openings for Registered Nurses. This is an opportunity to work full time with a leading Healthcare Organisation in Ireland. You will be joining a team of highly trained Paediatric Nurses delivering quality and caring services into private homes.
Supported by a dedicated Paediatric Academy and Specialist Training Unit, based in Tullamore, County Offaly, Ireland, the organisation ensures that the Nurse led Paediatric Team work to Best in Class standards with local and internationally recognised paediatric specialists.
Successful candidates may be offered the following package;
Full Time Contract of Employment (subject to successful Probation – see below)
Term of Contract: 2 years (contract is renewable)
- • Guarantee of 39 hours a week
- • Minimum annual salary €35,490 compared to the local government (HSE) minimum annual salary of €28,000
- • Day Rate €17.50 per Hour
- • Night Rate €20.00 Per Hour
- • Sunday and bank Holiday premium: additional €8.00 per hour
- • Meet and greet service at the airport on arrival
- • Welcome Pack
- • €50 credit towards mobile phone, plus local SIM card
- • €50 credit towards transport
• Free accommodation provided for a period of 6 weeks
- • Living allowance of €365 per week until NMBI PIN* number is issued
- • Full orientation and mentoring programme, including Liaison Officer provided to support;
- • Sourcing of long term accommodation post Adaptation
- • Assistance with community integration
- • Training to support successful completion of RCSI Adaptation exam
- • Free training with the Organisations’ Paediatric Academy comprising a range of study modules including;
Tracheostomy – Theory including indication for tube, types of tubes
Care of the Child – Respiratory Oxygen, Non-invasive Ventilation
Pain Assessment in Paediatrics
Documentation and Care Plans
Paediatric Pressure Areas
Care of Neonate
Gastrostomy – Theory and Workshop
Nasogastric Feeding Pump
- • Training and mentoring supports continue through to the completion of clinical aptitude test
- • Funding advancements available to support RCSI Training, flights and registration fees, if required.
- • Immediate paid work placements following successful training and achievement of NMBI PIN*
- • 4 working weeks paid annual leave
- • Professional development and access to further education
- • At least 3 years’ working in a professional nurse role with Paediatric, ICU OR Emergency Room experience
- • Experience in Tracheostomy, Ventilation and Suctioning preferred
All offers of employment are subject to the following;
- • Evidence of Nursing Qualifications
- • Medical Declaration – to be provided at point of job offer.
- • Three written references, one of which must be from current healthcare employer, and one from a previous healthcare employer.
- • NMBI* Decision Letter or proof of commencement of NMBI Registration
- • Valid Police Clearance
- • Home State/Country: Valid police clearance certificate, with full declaration of criminal offences (if any)
- • Ireland: Successful Garda (Irish Police) Vetting - Completed on arrival in Ireland
- • Current valid passport, which must be in date for a minimum of 18 months
- • Contract commencement subject to successful completion of RCSI Adaptation exam
Employment offers and contracts will become null and void where false or misleading declarations are made.
Please send your current CV along with NMBI Registration details to;