European Staff Nurses Dublin and Wicklow
We are currently recruiting Staff Nurses for our client in Dublin and Wicklow, for care of the older person setting.
Nurses must have a desire to work with older people.
(Including, but not limited to those living with Dementia, Parkinson, CVA, Heart Conditions & Cancers)
Full Remuneration Package will be discussed at interview, but will include the following;
- • Fulltime Permanent Contract
- • Starting salary of €18.50 PH, rising to €19.00 PH after 18 months.
- • Airfare to Ireland ( one way ) to value of €250.00
- • Accommodation provided for 2 weeks on arrival
- • NMBI Registration Fee Paid - €495.00
- • Leap Card for use on Irish Transport System to value of €100.00
- • Subsidized Staff Canteen
- • Assistance with taxation, acquire of PPS number and opening bank account on arrival to Ireland.
- • Immediate employment following successful training and induction. Meet and greet service at the airport on arrival
- • Overseas Liaison Officer within the company to support new staff;
- • 20 days annual leave
- • Full orientation and mentoring programme
- • English classes available if required
This is a Permanent Full Time Contract of Employment.
Term of Contract; 2 years
After which, your contract is renewable.
Please send your current CV along with NMBI Registration details to;